Tax time is a stressful time of year for many individuals and businesses. Given the complexity of the ever-changing laws and the difficulty of interpreting them, you need a tax advisor who not only can ensure you’ve complied with the law, but who can help you claim valuable deductions and credits you may have never suspected. Our firm goes out of its way to reduce the burden of paying taxes for all filers. We pledge not only to prepare your tax returns in the best-informed, most ethical manner possible, but also to work with you year-round as needed to plan a strategy that will minimize your total tax burden. We are qualified to prepare all federal, state, and local tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, and fiduciaries.
- We specialize in preparing your taxes quickly and painlessly, and will ensure you receive all the deductions you are entitled to. We are always available to help you with your tax planning needs to help you lower your taxes and avoid surprises during the tax season. And in order to speed your refund, we can file your return electronically to the IRS and state tax boards.
- Careful tax planning is the most essential step in preparing our clients’ income taxes, and by minimizing taxes we strive to improve our clients’ profitability. Whether you are a large firm or small, established or start-up, we will find the best possible strategies for reducing your tax liability within the limits of the law.
Estate, Gift And Trust Tax Return Preparation
- Our firm provides expert preparation of federal and state estate, gift, and trust tax returns. We endeavor at all times to protect your heirs from the unneeded emotional devastation that can be caused by estate tax levies. We are also available to advise you in your estate planning needs, including business succession plans and gifting strategies.
Sales Tax Services
- Our firm prepares all sales tax filings and offers full sales tax audit representation.
- The intricate laws of differing international tax jurisdictions have the potential for many pitfalls including double taxation. Whether your business is considering overseas expansion or is looking to qualify for tax-advantaged treatment under NAFTA, our international tax services can help you understand how foreign tax laws can affect your business.
Irs And State/Local Representation
- Our firm knows the tax laws, and we know how your tax return was prepared. We can provide complete representation services before the IRS as well as state and local taxing authorities. We are also experienced in negotiating Offers in Compromise with the IRS.