What do we need to bring with us for our tax appointment?

Please bring the following with you to your tax appointment:

  1. Last year’s tax return if not a returning client (make sure there is a depreciation schedule)
  2. All the tax documents pertaining to the return we will be discussing. ie: W2s, 1099s, etc
  3. Copies of government issued identification (drivers license, etc) for both the taxpayer and the spouse
  4. Dates of birth and social security numbers for all individuals included on the return (taxpayer, spouse and dependent children)
  5. If there is a business on the return, please bring the bank statements for the entire year that we will be discussing
  6. Your security ID PIN if you have been issued one

We got a notice from the IRS

Please send us a copy of the notice along with the return associated with it if we did not prepare the return. You can drop it by the office at 1706 Hwy 51 S, Covington, TN, fax it to (901)730-5448 or upload it to your portal. Please call the office at (901)730-5440 ext 0 if you need access to your portal.

I have a tax question

Please email the question to tax@amybaltimorecpa.com or fill out the form below.

Are you taking new clients

Please call (901)730-5440 ext 0 to schedule an appointment or fill out the contact information here and we will call you.

What are your prices?

Please call (901)730-5440 ext 0 to find out about our AMAZING pricing!

I haven’t received my refund yet.

Please go to https://www.irs.gov/refunds to check the status of your refund

I haven’t received my stimulus check.

Please go to https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment to check the status of your stimulus check.

What services do you offer? 

We offer a variety of services that we customize to your needs. Please take a look at our services listed under “Services” on our home page and contact us for an appointment to discuss how we can help you

How can I pay my bill?

You can pay your invoice here: https://amybaltimorecpa.com/pay-invoice/

Can I send my info online securely?

You can send your information to us securely through our online portal https://amybaltimorecpa.com/portal/ Contact us at (901)730-5440 ext 0 if you need assistance with your portal

What are the filing deadlines?

Filing Deadlines

  • 941 Payments
    • Due the 15th of next month
    • Due the following Wednesday after payday
  • 941 Returns are Quarterly
    • Jan-Mar QTR 1 Return is due April 30th
    • Apr-Jun QTR 2 Return is due July 31st
    • Jul-Sept QTR 3 Return is due October 31st
    • Oct-Dec QTR 4 Return is due January 31st
  • SUTA Payments
    • Due Quarterly by the last day of the month.
  • SUTA Returns
    • Jan-Mar QTR 1 Return and payment due April 30th
    • Apr-Jun QTR 2 Return and payment due July 31st
    • Jul-Sept QTR 3 Return and payment due October 31st
    • Oct-Dec QTR 4 Return and payment due January 31st
  • 943 Payments
    • Payments for agriculture are either due monthly by the 15th
      Or yearly by January 31st
  • 943 Return
    • This return is yearly and must be filed and paid by January 31st
  • 940 Payment
    • Due Quarterly by the last day of the month.
  • 940 Return
    • Return is due annually by January 31st
  • W2/1099
    • Forms for employees or contractors must be mailed and
      Postmarked and e filed by January 31st.


Tax Filing Deadlines

  • Individual Tax Returns
    • Due 04/15
    • Due 10/15 (with extension)
  • Partnership and S Corp Returns
    • Due 03/15
    • Due 09/15 (with extension)
  • C Corporation
    • Due 04/15
    • Due 10/15 (with extension)
    • Exception (6/30 fiscal year end due on 9/30)
  • Trust and Estate Returns (Form 1041)
    • Due 04/15
    • Due 9/30 (with extension)
  • Estate Returns (Form 706)
    • Due 9 months after deceased date of death
  • Exempt Organization / Nonprofit Tax Return
    • Due 05/15
    • Due 11/15 (with extension)

Where are you located?

We are located at 1706 Hwy 51 S, Covington, TN. We are on Hwy 51 across from Maley Yarbrough funeral home in Covington, TN. Look for the red brick building with the blue awnings. Google Map

How do I view my account information on the IRS Website?

Your Online Account | Internal Revenue Service (irs.gov)

Where’s my amended return?

Where’s My Amended Return? | Internal Revenue Service (irs.gov)

How do I make a payment on my taxes?

Payments | Internal Revenue Service (irs.gov)

First time user portal instructions. 

Click this link

  1. Click the Blue portal button in the middle 
  2. Click Need a password or forgot Password? (In Blue below login button)
  3. Enter EMAIL only (this does not work with a phone number), after that, Enter your SSN for a personal account with no dashes OR EIN for a business account with no dashes
  4. Click Request New Password, it will send you a temporary password in your email address. 
  5. Enter your SSN/EIN and then your temporary password. 
  6. Click Login, then in the next screen, it will make you create a new password
  7. After you type in your new password and verified the other information, Click Save and then Ok when it pops up
  8. After this, it will log you into the system
  9. You can download documents that we sent to you  under (Get a Copy of My tax return). This includes , tax returns, e-file documents, and others
  10. Sometimes, if you have a balance with us, you will need to pay a balance first before you can get your tax documents, 
  11. In order to do this, Click (Get a Copy of My invoice and Receipt), you can pay the invoice here and then get your tax return, if required
  12. If you need to upload documents to us and send messages, you can click (Upload Documents)


My question isn’t on here.


Fill Out This Form To Get Your Question Answered By Amy Baltimore, CPA